Izabela Maciusowicz, photographer.Graduated from Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan and Warsaw Film School, Faculty of Photography. Currently a PhD student at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw.Participated in many group exhibitions, photography workshops and courses.
Her award-winning photographs were published in the British Black + White Photography magazine and twice in the American Color magazine.
Collector of photo albums.
Represented by Demurez Cover Arts in Vienna.
- In search of colour, Galerie Spiegelsalon, Berlin, 2012
- New arrivals, Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, 2013
- New arrivals, Traffic Club, Warsaw, 2013
- Udacznicy, selection of works by students of Professor Roslaw Szaybo's studio, 2012, Ostrow Wielkopolski
- Curator and participant of LET’S ART exhibition by PhD students of Academy of Fine Arts, Spokojna Gallery, Warsaw, 2012
- Organization of workshop and exhibition Dżem Session, Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, 2013
- Dwufaza exhibition by PhD students of Academy of Fine Arts, Spokojna Gallery, Warsaw, 2013
- inSPIRACJE International Visual Arts Festival, Szczecin, 2013.
- PhotoBook Creation Space, 2013 – the book is available for purchase on demand, please contact me, if you would like to order a copy.
Use the arrows to view more activities